Patient Rewards Program
To help our patients fulfill their treatment goals, we will give out points at your regular visits for excellent cooperation, excellent oral hygiene, appointment regularity, and appointment promptness.
The number of points received depends upon how well you do on your Cooperation and Toothbrushing Evaluation Appointment Card that will be filled out at your regular appointment visit. The points may be saved and redeemed for movie passes, gift certificates, and other great prizes.
This is our way of saying
“THANK YOU FOR BEING SUCH A GREAT PATIENT!”
Every game or sporting event has rules. Here are the rules for our Patient Rewards Program
A POINT IS GIVEN IF:
1. You arrived on time for your appointment
2. Your tooth brushing grade is “A” or better
3. You have no loose bands or broken brackets
HOW TO EARN BONUS POINTS:
1. Tag Servello Orthodontics in a “Selfie” the day you get your braces on Facebook worth 5 points
2. Cooperation with Expander and Elastic Wear worth 15 points
3. Wear your Servello Office T-shirt to your appointment worth 1 point
4. Write a 5-Star Google Review and Facebook review worth 20 points
5. Bring in a signed business card from your dentist with a good exam and cleaning report worth 10 points
6. Tag Servello Orthodontics in a “Selfie” the day you get your braces off on Facebook worth 5 points
7. Refer a friend to our office that goes forward with treatment worth 20 points -- Don’t forget to remind your friend to tell us that you referred them!
NO POINTS WILL BE GIVEN IF:
1. The appointment you are here for is not your regularly scheduled appointment (e.g. an emergency appointment.)
2. Your appointment is because you need extra brushing instructions or a brushing check-up
3. Your visit is during your retention phase of treatment
Save up your points for a big prize at the end of your treatment or cash them in as you earn them. YOU MUST REDEEM YOUR POINTS ON OR BEFORE THE REMOVAL OF YOUR BRACES/ALIGNERS.
Cooperation during treatment is the essential factor in achieving a good result. Please do not hesitate to call us if there is any question concerning progress.